Wednesday, July 23, 2014

2014 update

As I understand Koh Pu Valley resort was up and running for the 2013-2014 season and Arom and Net are as friendly as ever!

From: mwinston88 <...>
Date: Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: Reservation
To: Koh Pu <kohpuvalleyresort@gmail.com>

Thanks for the response! I stayed with them for a week in November. They were lovely and amazing!
Take care.

From: mwinston88 <...>
Date: Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: Reservation
To: Koh Pu <kohpuvalleyresort@gmail.com>
They took great care of me and were very hospitable. The family is absolutely lovely and I loved my stay there. The food was delicious, it was peaceful and again it was truly an amazing stay! I will be going back there again and directing friends there as well! Net is a real gem of a man, as is his whole family! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy do I miss coming to Thailand every year - and especially visiting my good friends Arom and Net at Koh Pu Valley Resort. Squid Fishing.... Does Roland still fish there, too? Arom - love you both and with I were there. Miss squid fishing, riding on scooters and taking ferry to Lanta, Krabi, PhiPhi, and all. Weather is great in California and we just ate the first of our 1.5 kilo crab! Yummers. Almost as good as eating your wonderful food. A roi-roi!

Just heard it has been flooding in Thailand, so was worried about you! Say hi to my buddies over at Joy!

- Debra California,